Easy Pesto CauliflowerFrom wizzrea 7 years ago
- 1 head cauliflower shopping list
- 1 bunch basil shopping list
- handful of nuts (pine nuts are traditional, but we've used almonds, walnuts, and pistachios) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- Optional: kalamata olives, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cut cauliflower into chunks, microwave it in a covered dish for about 8 minutes.
- While cauliflower is cooking, put basil, nuts, garlic, salt and pepper in food processor. Drizzle in olive oil until you have a nice thick paste, but nothing too runny.
- A little at a time, drop in cauliflower and blend until smooth.
- Fold in Kalamata olives and serve.