Chocolate Streusel Coffee CakeFrom henrie 8 years ago
- STREUSEL: shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. chocolate chips shopping list
- CAKE: shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 c. milk shopping list
How to make it
- For streusel, combine brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts and
- chocolate Chips. Set aside.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- For cake, Combine cream cheese, sugar and butter and mix at
- medium speed until well blended. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add combinedmdry Ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well
- after each addition.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with
- streusel mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
Yep, soooooooo good!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
It dos sound very yummy! I will try it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it