Chocolate Streusel Coffee CakeFrom henrie 7 years ago
- STREUSEL: shopping list
- 1/2 c. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. chocolate chips shopping list
- CAKE: shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. sugar shopping list
- 3/4 c. butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 3/4 c. milk shopping list
How to make it
- For streusel, combine brown sugar and flour. Cut in butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts and
- chocolate Chips. Set aside.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- For cake, Combine cream cheese, sugar and butter and mix at
- medium speed until well blended. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Add combinedmdry Ingredients alternately with milk, mixing well
- after each addition.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with
- streusel mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
It dos sound very yummy! I will try it.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Yep, soooooooo good!! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it