Hash Brown Pork Bake Taste Of HomeFrom lenora 8 years ago
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pkg. (32 oz) hash browns, thawed shopping list
- 2 cups cubed pork shopping list
- 1 pound process cheese (Velveeta) shopping list
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 3 sliced yellow banana peppers shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, combine the sour cream and soup. Stir in the hash browns , pork, processed cheese, and onion.
- Transfer to greased 3 quart baking dish.
- Toss cornflakes crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake 10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with yellow banana peppers.
- Variation: Instead of the cubed pork use sweet italian turkey sausage cut in bite sized pieces. Also try cream of celery or mushroom soup instead of the chicken.