Coconut-pineapple Refrigerator CakeFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare 1 box yellow cake mix according to instructions.
- Bake in 9"x13" pan.
- While warm, puncture cake thoroughly with fork. ( I use a wooden spoon handle.)
- Pour one can sweetened condensed milk evenly on top of cake. Spread 1 can crushed pineapple over cake (do not drain).
- Sprinkle generously with coconut. Cool cake.
- Ice with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 24
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
THIS SOUNDS GREAT.veg in HAMILTON loved it
Gem, I'm going to give this a whirl. I think I only have an 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple...maybe chocolate cake with canned cherries and coconut--spice cake with chopped canned peaches, Could be fun coming up with combinations. Thanks for the id...moreriverznnd in Nashua loved it
I made it today..completely different flavor combination, but my husband loves it. I made one of those "Surprise Spice Cakes", you know the one with a can of tomato soup in the list of ingredients. I put on the condensed milk, and then some sliced...moreriverznnd in Nashua loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Piece Of Cake374 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen84 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members