Bacon Cheese spread in bread bowlFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 loaf round bread, any flavor shopping list
- 12 bacon slices, crisply cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 8 ounces shredded cheese shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup mayo (I use the free type) shopping list
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (I have to leave this out because of my husbands tummy) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut top off the bread loaf and remove the center.....make sure you leave enough for the shell. Cut up bread from center into small pieces.
- Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl. Spoon into bread bowl. Cover with top of bread. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 350 degrees for one hour
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!