Pumpkin Cheesecake DessertFrom andymac 8 years ago
- 32 gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 C butter, melted shopping list
- 5 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 C sugar shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz) solid-pack pumpkin shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- Dash ground nutmeg shopping list
- maple syrup shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13-in. x 0-in. x 2-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of baking dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares; serve with syrup.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cookandymac Albuquerque, NM
- Not added to any groups yet!