Easy Chicken Noodle SoupFrom skoch 5 years ago
- The thigh of a grilled chicken shopping list
- 2-3 cups of stock (water and a stock cube will do) shopping list
- 1 large red chili (seeds removed) shopping list
- 1 portion of noodles shopping list
- 1 inch of root ginger shopping list
- 1 large clove of garlic shopping list
- 2 spring onions shopping list
- 1 tbs of lime juice shopping list
- 1 tbs of chopped fresh coriander/cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the stock, add the chili, ginger and garlic and simmer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients as you go:Chop the spring onion, tear the chicken from the bone and chop it in bite sized peaces.
- Last, add the noodles. I chose some broad rice noodles that cook in just 2 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and coriander and you're done.