Broccoli-Cheese Pasta SaladFrom caramia 9 years ago
- 8 oz. Rigatoni, uncooked shopping list
- 4. C. fresh broccoli, flowerets shopping list
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/3 C. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil shopping list
- mustard vinaigrette shopping list
- lettuce leaves shopping list
- Cherry tomato halves for Garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water, and drain. Cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly tender; drain. Rinse with cold water, and rain. Combine pasta, broccoli, mozzarella cheese, and herbs in a large bowl, toss with Mustard Vinaigrette, and serve on a lettuce-lined platter.
- Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 C. Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar, cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Cover and chill.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!