Crock Pot Corn ChowderFrom sunny 7 years ago
- 6 slices bacon, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups potatoes, diced, peeled shopping list
- 20 ounces frozen whole kernel corn, broken apart shopping list
- 16 ounces cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet or microwave, fry bacon until crisp; remove and reserve.
- Add onion and potatoes to bacon drippings and saute' for about 5 minutes; drain well.
- Combine all ingredients in Crock pot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 - 7 hours