Crock Pot Corn ChowderFrom sunny 8 years ago
- 6 slices bacon, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups potatoes, diced, peeled shopping list
- 20 ounces frozen whole kernel corn, broken apart shopping list
- 16 ounces cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet or microwave, fry bacon until crisp; remove and reserve.
- Add onion and potatoes to bacon drippings and saute' for about 5 minutes; drain well.
- Combine all ingredients in Crock pot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 - 7 hours
The Cooksunny Portland, OR
The Rating2 people
Hey Sunny, Made this little baby was very good. Made a side of Peppered Corn Bread. A-OKpudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
It ended up being frozen corn in broth- and I also think i overcooked it because the potatoes were a little soft. so I added some heavy cream, thyme , pepper and topped with bacon bits which seemed to do the trick! I think i will try again- and use r...moreOhiocook in Cleveland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!