No Turn Down Chocolate CakeFrom daisey11 6 years ago
- 2 packages (4 oz. each) SPECIAL dark chocolate Premium Baking Bar, broken into pieces shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans; line bottoms with wax paper.
- Place chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is melted; cool slightly.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add melted chocolate, water, oil, vinegar and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer until well blended. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.