Fettuccine With Portobello Alfredo SauceFrom mrspotatohead 6 years ago
- 1 (12-ounce) package fettuccine shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) package portobello mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Remove brown gills from undersides of mushroom caps using a spoon, and discard gills.
- Chop mushrooms.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat; add mushrooms and garlic, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in cream and milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat, and simmer, whisking constantly, 10 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, pepper, and salt; stir constantly until cheese melts and mixture thickens.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.
The Cookmrspotatohead Minneapolis, MN
The Rating4 people
Love it. Thank you MrsPotato.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Addicted... Hmmmmm... maybewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Had this for dinner tonight and it was very good! Nice and creamy!
Will make again, thanks!yummers in Port Moody loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!