Buttermilk PieFrom chefmeister01 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2. In a large bowl cream margarine and sugar. Beat in flour and salt. Blend in the eggs. Stir in the buttermilk and vanilla. Pour into pie shell.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes then reduce temperature to 325 and bake 45 minutes or until filling is set.
- Try adding coconut or chocolate chips. Maybe even some fruit such as strawberrys. This is truly one of my favorites.
The Cookchefmeister01 NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!