Mandarin ColeslawFrom lunasea 6 years ago
- 1 cup fat free mayonnaise (I am not a big fan of the fat free, so I used Hellman's light version- feel free to use the full- fat variety) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (I used apple cider vinegar) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper (I used 1/2 tsp. of freshly ground) shopping list
- 8 oz. of Publix coleslaw ( I used the full 16 oz. bag because I don't like a soupy or overly sweet coleslaw) shopping list
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- **** shopping list
- I added: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped (if your pepper's not that hot like mine, could add two) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of Italian parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place coleslaw in salad bowl with bell pepper, jalapeno and parsley.
- Toss with dressing until thoroughly blended.
- Gently fold in oranges.
- Place in refrigerator to marry flavors for at least one hour.
- Toss well; serve.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating5 people
I like your version very much! Love the jalapenos with the mandarin oranges! Gotta make this one soon. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Hi Vickie, I've actually made that coleslaw but will definately try your way! Good stuff!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
You are so good with slow Vickie..ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!