Herbed Roasted PotatoesFrom chef2 7 years ago
- herbED roastED potatoes shopping list
- 2 lbs of red skin or other waxy potatoes, washed and cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- 2 tbs garlic salt shopping list
- 2 tbs italian seasonings shopping list
- 2 tbs white pepper shopping list
- 2 tbs parsley - dried or fresh shopping list
- 2 tbs kosher salt shopping list
- 2 tbs lemon zest shopping list
- 2 tbs paprika (optional) shopping list
- 4 tbs Liquid soy margarine - I eye-ball this usually… enough to coat shopping list
How to make it
- The potatoes.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together all the herbs and spices - garlic salt, Italian seasonings, white pepper, parsley, kosher salt, lemon zest and paprika, if using.
- Drizzle a small amount of the liquid margarine and “butter” the baking dish or roasting pan you’ll be using to roast these potatoes. This way you’ll ensure the potatoes will not stick to the bottom.
- Place cubed potatoes in the roasting pan or dish in a single layer. Drizzle liquid margarine on top of potatoes and sprinkle the herb mixture. Using your clean hands, massage the potatoes with the margarine and the herb mixture until the potato cubes are all slathered with margarine and herbs.
- Roast in oven for about 30-35 minutes - until potatoes are golden brown and soft when you pierce them with a knife. Move them around the half-time mark if you want. I sometimes forget and they usually turn out OK.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!