Fried Mushrooms And Dipping Sauce Named Aunt Bs After MeFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 tsp horseradish shopping list
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 tbsp Slap yo mama shopping list
- 1/4 tsp of lemon juice shopping list
- Fried shrooms.. shopping list
- 1 ct. Fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 box of vidalia onion mix shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 qt. size zip lock... shopping list
- paper Towel on a Platter shopping list
How to make it
- Sauce mix all ingred... and chill in frig...for about an hour
- Fried Mushrooms:
- Fresh Mushroom cut into 4 pieces if you have the large ones..
- 1/2 cup Vidalia onion mix add 1/4 cup of water
- add some seasoning (like slap yo mama or tony's)
- let sit for a bit....
- Heat oil in deep fryer..
- after the shrooms have set a bit
- take about 2 cups of the Vidalia onion mix put into a zip lock..
- then add a few of the mushrooms at a time / draining off the mixture ...
- shake them up and drop into fryer....
- let the mushrooms cook to a light to med brown.....
- take out and place on the paper towel on the platter ..
- after all of your mushrooms are fried....
- take sauce out of frig.....and dip away.......
- This makes my ..mouth water...(eau de bouche)..this is so good...(bon).....love this!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!