Savory Chicken BakeFrom lablover47 8 years ago
- 4 halves of split, boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 cup rice shopping list
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- paprika (optional) shopping list
- 1 2" deep casserole dish big enough to hold the four pieces of shopping list
- chicken, side by side shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Spread rice in bottom of casserole dish.
- 3. Sprinkle with half of the envelope of onion soup mix.
- 4. Lay chicken breasts side by side on top of the rice.
- 5. Sprinkle chicken with remaining onion soup mix.
- 6. Spoon cream of chicken soup over the chicken. Does not have to
- cover completely.
- 7. Carefully add 2 cups water.
- 8. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- 9. After removing from oven, sprinkle lightly with paprika for color.
- This is optional.