Sour Cream CoffeecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Beat shortening, sugar and eggs until fluffy then blend in sour cream and orange peel.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt then gradually add to mixture.
- Mix nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl.
- Spread half the batter into greased and floured 9” pan.
- Sprinkle with raisins and half the nut mixture.
- Spoon on remaining batter and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining nut mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
great recipe thanks Chefmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Are there supposed to be eggs in it?sola in Charlotte loved it
I got this recipe from another site but a few things (ie) measurements were missing.Found this to be almost exact,but with addition of orange peel.I used 1 stick butter & 3 eggs.It came out great.I used a 9X13 pan,as per other recipe.But found,though...moresola in Charlotte loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!