Briam Greek Version Of RatatouilleFrom ivy 8 years ago
- 1/2 kilo zucchini (about 4) shopping list
- 10 small potatoes shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped shopping list
- 5 spring onions finely chopped shopping list
- 3 ripe tomatoes finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 bunch of parsley finely chopped (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 bunch of dill, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to (180C).
- Slice zucchini and potatoes in thin round slices. Place all ingredients in a large heavy, shallow baking pan, toss together and bake until tender (about 2 hours), stirring occasionally. Do not add any water.
- Serve lukewarm or at room temperature with feta cheese or xynomyzithra.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookivy Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating6 people
Mmmm...I love Ratatouille, and this version with all the classic Greek herbs? -- Mmmm! I will serve this with souvlaki next time...Thanks, Ivy :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
This was very good. I added artichokes and chicken to give it a little something extra.bigimaginations in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!