Play Dough For KidsFrom cadavis 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix dry ingredients with water coloring and oil.
- Mix gradually in Heavy Aluminum sauce pan.
- Cook 3 minutes or until mixture pulls away from sides of pan.
- Cool and knead. Store in plastic bags or containers to prevent drying out.
- * It works best if you half the recipe*
The Cookcadavis Asheboro, NC
The Rating2 people
I made it this morning. 2 batches. SUPER easy. Thank you so much! My Cub Scouts thank you too.deedeec in Seattle loved it
What is really nice is adding a packet of any flavor Kool-Aid to the mixture...makes it smell wonderful and then you don't need to use the food coloring...thanks for posting, homemade is so much better than store-bought and the ones with cream of tar...morejennanetz in Marion loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!