Smoky Bacon BurgersFrom craftyazgirl 5 years ago
- 1 lb lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring shopping list
- 4 slices bacon shopping list
- 4 lettuce leaves shopping list
- 4 tomato slices shopping list
- 4 toasted hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler
- Combine beef, egg, onion, salt, black pepper and liquid smoke, blending well. Divide into quarters, shape each quarter into a thick patty. Wrap a strip of bacon around outside of each patty. Hold with a toothpick.
- Place burgers o oiled broiler rack. Broil 5 to 6 inches from source of heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until meat is done to your liking.
- To serve, put lettuce andtomato on toasted hamburger buns. Top with cooked patties (removing tootpicks first). Enjoy