Japanese Beef SoupFrom esilenna 7 years ago
- 1 litre beef stock shopping list
- 2 limes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1 large chilli pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger shopping list
- 300g beef shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1/2 package noodles shopping list
- 2 red onions shopping list
- 1dl bean sprouts shopping list
- 3 tablespoons coriander (cilantro) shopping list
- 1 clove Garlic shopping list
How to make it
- Bring beef stock to the boil.
- Juice the two limes and add to the beef stock.
- Flavour the soup with soy sauce to taste.
- Add the chopped chilli pepper and ginger.
- Cut the beef into 1/2cm slices. Season with salt and pepper before frying lightly in the oil. Keep the beef slices hot.
- Whilst the beef is frying, cook the noodles in the soup (see package for cooking instructions)
- Once the noodles are cooked add the red onions, bean sprouts, coriander and garlic to the soup. The vegetables should only cook in the soup for a few seconds - they should remain crisp until serving.
- Divide the noodle soup into two large bowls.
- Arrange the sliced beef on top.
- Decorate with strips of lime and coriander leaves.
The Cookesilenna NO
- Not added to any groups yet!