Corn Crawfishshrimp Rice CasseroleFrom betty_boop 9 years ago
- 2 sticks butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 1 small green onion chopped shopping list
- 1 pound peeled shrimp shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of cheddar cheese soup shopping list
- 1 can 15 oz whole kernel corn (drained) shopping list
- 1 can 10 oz (small) cream corn shopping list
- 3 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 tsp to 2 tsp Black & red pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute' in butter the onions and peppers until tender.
- Add 1 lb peeled shrimp/crawfish, cook 10 minutes.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup,
- cream of chedder cheese soup, cream corn and the whole kernel corn (drained).
- Cook until cheese is melted; add seasonings to taste and place all in casserole dish, add 3 cups cooked rice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
The Cookbetty_boop Pine Prairie, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!