Slow Cooker Savory Pot RoastFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium) shopping list
- 1 pouch (2 ounces) Campbell's® Dry onion soup & Recipe Mix shopping list
- 6 medium potatoes, cut into quarters (about 6 cups) shopping list
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 3 1/2- to 4-pound boneless beef bottom round roasts or chuck pot roast shopping list
- chopped jalepenos optional shopping list
- garlic cloves optional shopping list
How to make it
- Stir the mushroom soup, onion soup mix, potatoes and carrots in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.Add wine.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender. Add peas last 5 minutes.
- *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
I've made this recipe numerous times and it is one of the best and easiest recipes for the crockpot ever. The combination of the two soups (dried and canned) plus the juice from the cooking meat makes the best gravy ever. Great post!! Thanks... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it