Yummy Chinese Chicken SaladFrom conner909 9 years ago
- Dressing shopping list
- 6 tbsp. rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 packet seasoning mix from ramen noodles (see below) shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup light canola oil or olive oil shopping list
- Salad shopping list
- 1 large head napa cabbage shopping list
- 3-4 cooked chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 cup or 1 package frozen peas, thawed shopping list
- 1 (5 oz.) package slivered almonds shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 bunch of chopped cilantro shopping list
- couple of shaved carrots shopping list
- 2 packages Sapporo brand ramen noodles (Original flavor- look shopping list
- in International or specialty food section. If you can’t find Sapporo shopping list
- brand, use any brand that says “original.”) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil or poach the chicken breasts and shred into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice cabbage.
- Add chicken, peas, radishes, carrots green onions and almonds. Toss.
- When ready to serve, break up both packages of uncooked noodles into small pieces and add to salad.
- No more than ½ hour before serving, add salad dressing and sesame seeds to taste.
- Dressing and chicken can be made one day ahead of time.
- Makes 6 large servings.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookconner909 Whereabouts, Unknown
The Rating3 people
I'm eating this for lunch today - I should have photographed it for you!!! LOL
I can NEVER find "Original" Ramen noodles, so I use Oriental flavor and it works fine. I make a "simple" version of this, cabbage, cilantro, slivered almonds, t...moregemmabean in Lancaster loved it
Oh yeah i love this how did i miss this one ??? and yes the napa cabbage is the best with this yum yum i want some right now .......
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!