Dijon Sirloin TipsFrom michellem 5 years ago
- 1 1/4 pound sirloin tips, cubed shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp cooking oil shopping list
- 3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- Hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, brown the meat in butter and oil; transfer to an ungreased 2 qt. baking dish.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and garlic until mushrooms are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Pour mushrooms, garlic and drippings over meat.
- Cover and bake at 300* for 2 hours or until meat is tender.
- In a skillet , combine the broth, vinegar, and soy sauce;bring to boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes; set aside.
- Combine mustard, cornstarch,and cream; stir into broth mixture.
- Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Drain juices from baking dish into broth mixture.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Add beef mixture.
- Serve over noodles.
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating7 people
Wow, Michelle - this reminds me of a yummy dish I used to make all the time and now I am supremely hungry....yummm. Great pic! - and I will be making this again super soon. Thank you so much - great post and recipe! You are awesome!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Yum, I really like the sound of this one. Thanks for the post.marriage in Apalachin loved it
Sounds like a delicious dinner to me! :) Thanks, Michelle!bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!