Pea SaladFrom momtaylor 7 years ago
- 2 cans of peas, drained shopping list
- 2/3 c. shredded cheese shopping list
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, chopped or shredded shopping list
- Dressing shopping list
- 2 T. salad dressing (mayonnaise or whatever) shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- milk shopping list
How to make it
- Mix salad dressing and sugar with enough milk together to make it smooth.
- Let stand while mixing all other ingredients together.
- Pour dressing over pea mixture and stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- This travels well, and keeps for up to a week in the fridge.
- These variations make this even more wonderful.
- I have even made it with both of these added, it is very good.
- -You can add a can (or 2) of drained tuna
- -You can add 1/2 a cantaloupe, diced small
The Cookmomtaylor Carlsbad, NM
The Rating5 people
One of my all time favorite salads. Thanks for the post, I had forgotten how much the family loves this. I'm adding it to my dinner menu plan for the week. We always did tiny cubes of cheddar instead of shredded. This sounds easier.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I used frozen peas and added cubes of colby cheese. Good recipe. Thank you. Will try krumkake's version with green beans next time with mom@many's bacon addition. Yum!elle55 in Pittsburg loved it