Mels Valentine TrufflesFrom bakermel 5 years ago
How to make it
- Melt chocolate and margarine in microwave on med. for 1 min., stir, and put back in if needed--until chocolate is smooth.
- Heat water until it starts to boil; stir in coffee.
- Add coffee mixture to chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Form chocolate into walnut-sized balls and roll in the chopped hazelnuts.
- For orange or strawberry truffles:
- Do everything the same, except leave out the coffee and water and add 1/2 tablespoon of either orange or strawberry extract and roll into cocoa or powdered sugar. (you could even add some red powder coloring to the powdered sugar for Valentine's Day!) :)
- Enjoy! :)
The Cookbakermel Topeka, KS
The Rating6 people
OHHH YUMMY!!!Thanks for the recipe and the variatins.
ambus in Lahore loved it
So easy and new for truffles..Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This just sounds so good and easy, Melinda - and romantic! I love making truffles!! *hugs* Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!