Microwave Apple CrispFrom momtaylor 8 years ago
- 4 medium tart cooking apples, peeled, sliced (4 cups) shopping list
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- In an ungreased 2-quart microwavable casserole or 8-inch square microwavable dish, arrange the apple slices.
- In a small bowl, stir the remaining ingredients until they're crumbly. Sprinkle over the apples.
- Microwave, uncovered, on High 7 to 10 minutes, rotating the dish 1/2 turn after 5 minutes, until the apples are tender.
- Serve warm.
- I have also made this using canned peaches that have had all of the juice drained off.