Mango KetchupFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 4 medium mangos shopping list
- 2 ounces vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ginger shopping list
- 1 dash cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup raw sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 whole clove shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and clean mango then remove pulp.
- Put pulp in food processor fitted with stainless steel blade.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse together.
- Cook mixture over slow heat for 1 hour in heavy saucepan then remove from heat and cool.
- Strain through five sieve
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
what a fancy "estate" this must have been to come from - wow mango ketchup - saving and trying - thanks as always for posting something different and most interesting!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!