Sauteed Spinach And TomatoesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Remove stems of spinach and wash leaves thoroughly in cool water.
- Drain well and let stand.
- Core tomatoes then halve them and squeeze out seeds and cut tomatoes into small cubes.
- In large skillet add butter, tomato and garlic then cook briefly over high heat while stirring.
- Add spinach, nutmeg, salt and pepper then cook quickly until spinach is wilted.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!