Red Snapper With VegetablesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 red snapper fillets with skin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 2 cups thinly sliced zucchini shopping list
- 2 cups yellow peppers cored seeded and sliced into 1/4" strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots shopping list
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes shopping list
How to make it
- Season fish fillets with salt and pepper then dip in milk then four tapping to remove excess.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When the oil is sufficiently hot add fillets skin side up and brown.
- Turn and cook the second side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and transfer to a warm platter.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a skillet then add zucchini.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add yellow peppers and simmer stirring constantly for 2 additional minutes.
- Add shallots and rosemary then continue to cook without browning.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cook until they are warmed but not wilted.
- To serve place each fillet on a plate and garnish with sautéed vegetables.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!