Pineapple Cool Whip PieFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- graham cracker pie crust (this is the only ingredient with sugar and can be eliminated and served as a pudding) shopping list
- 1 pkg. sugar free lemon jello shopping list
- 16 oz. low fat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 large can low sugar crushed pineapple (drained) shopping list
- 2 tubs low sugar Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the jello with 1/4 cup boiling water.
- Let cool.
- Stir into the jello the yogurt and drained pineapple.
- Fold in one tub of the cool whip.
- refrigerate this for about 1/2 hour or until slightly set .
- Place all into the piec rust.
- Allow to set firmly.
- Serve with a good dollop of additional cool whip.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
thank you for this recipe--- i have been looking for a similar recipe of a pie that looks very similar to this but it was pink -- had it at my church's homecoming and it was to die for-- i think strawberry jello must have been used instead of lemon--...morecchristymike in Tarboro loved it