Neopolitan SandwichFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- 1 sandwich roll, soft or sourdough shopping list
- 2 tablespoons bottled Italian dressing shopping list
- 2 slices tomato shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives shopping list
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 4–6 thinly sliced Canadian bacon shopping list
- 10–12 thinly sliced pepperoni shopping list
- handfull romaine lettuce, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Cut the sandwich roll in half lengthwise and then brush the inside surfaces with Italian dressing.
- Arrange the roll, cut side up, on a baking sheet.
- Place the tomato, black olives, and shredded cheese on one side of the roll.
- Arrange the Canadian bacon on the other side of the roll and top with the pepperoni.
- Place on a baking sheet in the oven and cook until the cheese melts—approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, close the sandwich cut in half and serve hot.
- A Barbara Adams Beyond Wonderful recipe.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
We had these for dinner on Friday night - so delicious, hon.... they totally rocked! Thanks so much... ~ Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Had something like this at a subway ,this is a great sandwich,this is a keeper.Thanks.........robertg in loved it
So delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it