CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIESFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- Put chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl and microwave 2 1/2 to 4 minutes until chips look soft and shiny.
- Stir well.
- Chocolate should be completely smooth.
- If chips are not completely melted, microwave a few seconds longer. Holding each strawberry by the stem end, swirl into chocolate to cover 2/3 of the berry leaving the tops exposed; lay on cookie sheet.
- When all strawberries are coated, refrigerate until chocolate is set.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating1 people
I love these any time, if you don't use a microwave it's easy to just melt the chocolate over a double burner, or a heat proof bowl on top of a sauce pan with simmering water.invisiblechef in loved it