Chicken MozzarellaFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® condensed tomato soup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning OR dried oregano leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked without salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken in an 11 x 8-inch (2-quart) shallow baking dish. Stir the soup, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a small bowl. Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the chicken. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Serve with the pasta.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- hawksbeard Nowhere, Us
- lor Toronto, Canada
- rae760 Twentynine Palms, CA
- gigilovescats2 Valdosta, GA
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- disodium Mountain Home AFB, ID
- valanto Limassol, CY
- cheryilyn Salem, OR
- artichokehearts Seattle, Washington
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating3 people
Yummm, sounds good and easy too! Thanks ;-)lor in Toronto loved it