Crab CasseroleFrom cheryilyn 6 years ago
- 1 lb crabmeat shopping list
- 1 C. milk shopping list
- 1 C. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 C. herbed season stuffing shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- ½ C. green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- ½ C. red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 C. mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 T. parsley shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 C. colby-jack cheese, shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except cheese together and spoon into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 30 min.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven for 5 min.
- Serve with salad and a crusty french bread.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating6 people
yum, am saving this one.hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
Just printed your recipe. Will try it this weekend. Thanks for sharing. :)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
Sounds good to me......Love crab...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!