Sour Cream PancakesFrom mbelisle 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, and sour cream.
- Mix until blended, either by hand or with electric mixer on low.
- Stir in melted butter to combine thoroughly.
- The mixture will be very thick. At this point you can stir in fruit, nuts, chocolate chips or whatever you want in your pancakes.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cup onto greased, hot griddle.
- Cook on griddle until bubbles form on top, flip and cook until golden.
- Serve hot with syrup, fruit, whipped cream and butter.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!