Prosciutto-Wrapped Fish with Lemony SpinachFrom lotsarecipes 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Heat the broiler with a rack set 4 inches from the heat. Season the fish with salt and pepper and wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each fillet.
- 2. Rub with 1 teaspoon oil and place seam side down on a broiler proof baking sheet. Broil until the prosciutto is browned and the fish is opaque throughout, 12 to 16 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium. Add as much spinach as will fit in the skillet; season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Cook, tossing and adding more spinach as there is room, until wilted and tender, 4 to 6 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss to combine. Serve fish with spinach and lemon wedges.
The Cooklotsarecipes Sault Ste. Marie, CA
The Rating3 people
Though you boiled it there for a brief moment!
Realise now your broiler is what we call a grill, here in England!
5 all the way!
Alexalexdavies in Stafford loved it
Going to try this out using Hake, simply because thats what i have & i love it!lexdavies in Stafford loved it
Mmmmmm, this sounds good! And very healthy, too. Great one for the new year and resolutions...and when it tastes this good its easier to keep those resolutions!crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!