Blue Cheese Vidalia OnionsFrom kimmer 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice onions into 1/4-1/2-inch slices and put in 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Combine blue cheese, butter, Worcestershire, dill weed, and pepper.
- Spread over onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating8 people
I've made something similar and it was delish (served it with grilled steaks, just as you suggested), but I didn't think to add dill. I love dill and grow dill every year, so I'll try it soon. Thanks so much, Kimmer!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I'm loving blue cheese alot lately. This is perfect for our grilled steaks tonight. Just have to send my BF to store for the dill! Thanks!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Yum! I've got to make these for my dad.dynie in Marietta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!