Barbecue Beef SandwichesFrom ruskingirl 9 years ago
- 3-31/2 chuck roast, shredded shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery chopped fine shopping list
- 2 tbl. oil or butter (or drippings from roast) shopping list
- 2 tbl. vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbl. brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 4 tbl. lemon juice shopping list
- 3-4 tbl. worchestershire sauce shopping list
- 1-2 tbl. prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 cup water (or drippings from roast) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook roast in 1 cup water for 2 1/2 hours at 350. (You can also use a crock pot and cook roast for 8 hours, this makes it very tender) Saute onions and celery in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Add shredded meat and let simmer for 30 minutes
- Serve on sandwich buns.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!