Taco PastaFrom susana 7 years ago
- less than 1/2-lb penne pasta (I three about two handfuls into the pot) shopping list
- 1- 1/2-lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1-large onion, chopped shopping list
- 3/4-cup water shopping list
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 1 can (11-oz.)Mexi-corn shopping list
- 2-small cans sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
- 1-cup freshly shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1-cup salsa shopping list
- 1 (4-oz) can diced green chilies, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Rinse and drain again.
- Brown down ground beef and onion and drain.
- Return to deep skillet( I use my chicken fryer)
- Stir in water and taco seasoning.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered for 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the olives, half of the shredded cheese , the salsa and chilies and the cooked pasta.
- Mix well and pour into a lightly greases 2-qt round casserole.
- Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 15-20 minutes or until heated though.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.