Torta al Yogurt Yogurt PieFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- SET TIME 3 HRS shopping list
- CHILL TIME 1 HOUR shopping list
- --------------- shopping list
- 1 pint heavy cream shopping list
- 1 pint whole vanilla flavored thick and creamy yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 sheets fish gelatin, or commercially prepared unflavored gelatin or 3/4 ounce shopping list
- nutella and milk for topping shopping list
How to make it
- Gently warm the cream, add the sugar to it, and stir until it dissolves.
- In the meantime, wad up the sheets of fish gelatin and soften them in a quarter cup or so of warm water. When it has softened, shake off excess water, add it to the warmed cream, and mix gently; it will easily dissolve.
- If you use commercially prepared unflavored gelatin, follow the directions on the package -- moisten it if need be, or add it directly to the cream. Again, stir gently until it has dissolved.
- Stir the yogurt into the cream, pour the cream into the pan (it should be about an inch and chill the dessert in the refrigerator.
- It could take several hours to set.
- While it's chilling, make a chocolaty syrup by dissolving several tablespoons of Nutella (chocolate-hazelnut cream) in a little milk -- exactly how much milk you add will depend upon your taste, but the syrup should not be too runny.
- Pour it over the pie and continue chilling it for at least another hour.
- Note: You could also add some chopped fruit of the same kind you're using in the topping to the yogurt mixture, or use a flavored yogurt.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
Thanks my friend ...I love to use yogurt in my desserts.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it