Easy Heart Shaped CookieFrom ambus 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch heart-shaped pan.
- Place whole bar of dough in prepared pan.
- Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Microwave morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Spread over cookie to within 1-inch of edge.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating2 people
Thanks for a great post my friend.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it