Easy Mac n CheeseFrom a_bullard 9 years ago
How to make it
- First boil some water for your noodles.
- Put the noodles in and boil until soft.
- While noodles are cooking cut the velveeta up in chunks, set aside
- Drain them
- Pour noodles into serving dish
- Add milk and butter and cheese.
- mix well it takes a lot of stirring to get as cheesy as you want
- sprinkle with salt and pepper if you like
- you can add some other cheeses to this depending on how cheesy you want... american is good with the recipe too
The Cooka_bullard Smackover, AR
- Not added to any groups yet!