Chicken and Bacon Shish KabobsFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 1/4c soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4c cider vinegar shopping list
- 2Tbs. honey shopping list
- 2Tbs canola oil shopping list
- 10 large mushrooms,cut in half shopping list
- 2 green onions shopping list
- 3 skinless,boneless chicken breast halves-cut in chunks shopping list
- 1/2lb. sliced thick cut bacon,cut in half shopping list
- 1(8oz) can pineapple chunks,drained shopping list
- skewers shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix the soy sauce,cider vinegar,honey,canola oil,and green onions. Place the mushrooms and chicken into the mixture,and stir to coat. Cover,and marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill for high heat. Wrap the chicken chunks with bacon and thread onto skewers so that the bacon is secured. Alternate with mushroom halves and pineapple chunks Lightly oil the grill grate. Arrange skewers on the prepared grill. Cook 15 to 20 mins. brushing occasionally with remaining soy sauce mixture,until bacon is crisp and chicken juices run clear.