Cake with Whipped Cream and Fruit IcingFrom pood 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bake your cake mix as directed.
- Whip your whipping cream by putting the two pints in a mixing bowl and whipping on high adding a T. of sugar at a time until you get stiff peaks.
- Fold your drained fruit in the whipped cream, with a spoon.
- Ice your cake. If two layers add a good amount in between the layers. If you make a Bundt cake just ice.
- Any icing left over can be refrigerated and added to your cake slices.
- Keep cake refrigerated.
The Cookpood Georgiana, AL
The Rating2 people
I found a lighter version of this (I am back on WW), not quite the same, but the taste reminds me of this! Curbs the craving I have for it. :) It uses angel food cake, cool whip, pineapple and vanilla pudding mix. I'l put the recipe on here.bozwa in Rootstown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!