Peppered PecansFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter over medium heat then add the garlic, salt, and pepper sauce.
- Bring to a simmer for minute, then remove from heat.
- In a bowl, pour the mixture over the pecans and stir to coat completely. Spread the pecans on a cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the oven for about an hour.
- Give the pecans a stir occasionally while baking.
- Remove from oven and let cook on the cookie sheet.
- Serve with a beverage.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
Yeah baby. "bar snacks". All you need is a cocktail.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
My kind of snack! *wink* Tops!pink in USA loved it
Glad I didn't have this one last night too, or I'd still be up drinking wine & enjoying :) Great post, Noir :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it