Pan Seared Scallops with Garlic ShallotsFrom davidwhittaker 7 years ago
How to make it
- Finely chop the garlic and shallots
- Melt 2 Tablespoons butter in a pan over medium heat
- Once the butter is hot, add the garlic and shallots. Saute until translucent, remove from heat.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter
- Ground fresh pepper over the scallops and add to the hot butter
- Cook on each side until they have a nice brown layer. Be careful not to overcook!
- While they are cooking, mix the garlic & shallot mix with the bread crumbs and a little lemon juice
- Arrange the cooked scallops on two plates
- Top with the garlic, shallot, & bread crumb mix.
- All ingredients can be adjusted to your personal taste.