Salmon PieFrom clbacon 9 years ago
- 2 medium yukon gold potatoes, chunked shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cans good salmon, cleaned, drained & boned shopping list
- 4+ tablespoons cream shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Pastry for a 2 crust pie (I use frozen pie crusts) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil potatoes and onions; drain and mash, adding butter and cream;
- Fold in salmon;
- Add salt and pepper to taste;
- Spoon onto bottom pie crust; lay top crust on pie and crimp edges;
- Brush top crust with a little milk and sprinkle with
- Bake at 350 until crust is brown, about 45 minutes; I put foil on the edges of my pie crust until the final ten minutes of baking so the crust will not get too brown.
- Note: can add vegetables of choice to the mix just for variety - green peas, asparagus, whatever you like!