Pesto PizzaFrom annieamie 6 years ago
- 1 pre-cooked pie crust or cooked homemade crust of your choice shopping list
- 1 jar of pesto sauce shopping list
- mozarella cheese, thinly sliced or shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup of pine nuts untoasted shopping list
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds shopping list
- 1 egg white, beaten (for a crust wash) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees
- Place your pizza dough on a baking sheet covered in aluminum foil or bake directly on the baking tray in your oven.
- Pour enough pesto over the pizza dough, spreading evenly.
- Add sliced cheese and sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Using a pastry brush, paint the outside rim of the pizza dough with egg whites.
- Sprinkle the rim of the dough with sesame seeds.
- Bake pizza for 20-30 minutes OR until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Cut as desired and serve.
- *The photo of the pizza slice comes from Junior's Pizza.
- **Once this pizza cools down, it can be cut into small squares to be served as appetizers. Its delicious at room temperature.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating4 people
lovin this pizza thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
love pesto. love pizza together ...heavenkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Owfull, and Discustingdelilahkitty in loved it
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
I Can Because I Can105 members
Family Favorites138 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Stuff Kids Will Eat46 members
Nuts And More Nuts52 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
A Pizza Place117 members